When starting and running a business, complying with Employment Law can be a minefield. All employees must have:
- A “written statement of terms” (Contract of Employment) within 8 weeks of commencing employment.
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures.
- An Equal Opportunities Policy.
Also all employers must comply with the Working Time Regulations 1998.
There is a wealth of information relating to the above topics and much more in the HiViz Safety online software – enabling you to access templates for generating essential Employment Law documents.
HR Software List
HiViz Safety has a significant number of practical and up-to-date templates that you simply can download, modify to your individual needs and print off. All these can be uploaded, held and retrieved from our secure cloud storage.
Other subjects covered in HiViz Safety software Employment Law section include:
- Age Discrimination
- Compensation for Unfair Dismissal
- Conducting a Disciplinary Hearing
- Letter of Appointment
- Written Warning Letters
- Gross Misconduct
- Health Surveillance Questionnaire
- Part-time Employee Documents
- Pre-employment Health Questionnaire
- Reasons for Dismissal
- Zero Hours Contract
Also included is a comprehensive Employee Handbook template that you can amend where appropriate, issue and explain to employees.
Please note – the contents of the Employment Law section of HiViz Safety is for guidance only. You are strongly advised to take appropriate legal advice on any specific legal issues. The HiViz Safety Team can help with this if required through our consultancy offering.